Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ray of Sunshine















April is challenging for me.

April showers may bring May flowers, but it also brings the blues along for me! I can't stand the sunny day teasers only to be let down the next day with thunderstorms.

So after yesterday's glorious rays were followed by rain all morning, I decided to provide myself with my own little taste sunshine.

Ahhhh... the beauty of UV rays. Well I guess technically they aren't suppose to be beautiful, with the whole skin-cancer causing thing... but they are oh-so-glorious to me! I can't help but feel good when the warmth of the lamps are beating down on me! They light up my goggles and my soul! Not to mention the sun-kissed bronze glow I am enjoying in the middle of some very rainy days.

So I say anything that is this good for my spirit can not be that bad for me... I mean seriously, what do all those doctors and scientists know anyways?

No comments: