Thursday, November 5, 2009

I've been waiting for you little one...

Today was the best day...

I got to see the most amazing thing...

My best friend of 15 years is expecting a baby girl, and I have been waiting to be an Auntie to her kiddies for what seems like FOREVER! (no offense Tony -love ya!) She has been there every step of the way for Genavieve and Ryker, and I have been looking forward to the day when I could do the same.

Well today I got to meet the sweet little baby... well, not officially, but I did see some amazing sonogram pics of her and I am almost certain she waived at me. It was so amazing though, to see life moving around in her tummy. I was so elated to share that moment with her.

Ryker was just as excited and couldn't wait until it was his turn to get some jelly on his belly...


He saw a dinosaur in his tummy!!

No comments: