Monday, October 26, 2009

Clairol Take Me Away

Last night I had my nose to the mirror... as I do every night... examining every bump and blemish and freckle of my face. I get a sick twisted pleasure of seeing my face magnified times 20. I love seeing all the flaws I have managed to disguise with makeup all day long!!

That was until my super-duper magnification revealed something at my hair line. Sitting quietly among the red and brown strands was a clever little gray hair. I've been lucky at my ripe old age of not-yet-thirty to avoid all shades of gray on my crown. But I have a feeling that the sneaky little devil I found last night will be the first of many.

Not that he stuck around for very long - with tweezers in hand I plucked any evidence that I am inching my way closer to my thirties. And then I promptly went and bought a box of Clairol... just in case his friends decide to come to his defense.

No comments: