Thursday, May 26, 2011

Counting down...

I can hardly believe in just three short days I will be on a ship headed to Bermuda!

And of course with my household, this week has been so stressful and hectic. It started out with an ER visit Monday night with Ryker. He spiked an extremely high fever and was completely delirious with a rash on his face and chest.

The last three days we have been coping with this mystery virus, high temps and crankiness and have had several doctors appointments. My poor little man has been poked and prodded numerous times. But in his true spirit, he does not go down without a fight. Monday night it took three of us to hold him down to get a blood draw. And yesterday he kicked the doctor square in the nuts when he tried to swab his throat. My little guy is such a fighter :) Although I don't think the doctor thought it was quite as endearing as I do.

So my bags are almost packed, the house will be completely cleaned to the utmost OCD standards on Saturday and then we will be ready to go!

Ooooooh.... pink sands here I come! Get a Mojito ready for me...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Totally jealous! Have a great time! We missed Ryker this week and hope he is feeling better soon!